Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Gift GOD Gave You: Diamond In Your Hand

When I talk to my guy friends and listen to them tell me all about their dating troubles and hardships...sometimes I get distracted by other things lol

Why?

Because, my guy friends always go for the slutbag, princess, or deceiver. But when they meet a woman of caliber they treat her like shit. So, I have turned off my sympathy to their situations.

I tell them all the time to be careful and to be vigilant, take their time. Don't just accept the first invitation given out. But they still choose to do what they want to do.

And then when they get hurt, stomped on and spit on somehow they find my ears and expect for my ears to give a shit.

Well, I don't... anymore. Some might think that is coming from a bitter place but that is actually coming from a "Let GOD handle" it place. I'm done talking. I will say what I have to say. Then I will let it be from here on out.

I have better things to do with my time than to try get them to see that GOD put a diamond in their hand that they should appreciate and take care of but instead they choose to pick up pebbles...

When they do that, they are saying with their actions that they don't care about the gift God gave them and that it is not good enough.

But I learned that when you don't appreciate the gift God gives you, not only will he take it away but he will always fix it so that either you will have trouble finding another diamond or that every time you think you found a diamond it really is a pebble.

I'm done with men not appreciating me.

That is to say that this friendship I have with my bestfriend is great at times, but mostly I know that he isn't fully aware of who I am and what I stand for. But I recognize that, and that is my own distress to myself. So I take full responsibility for the stress. I get bored and seek him out to entertain me. Deep down inside I know that I want him to ask me out, but he is steady picking up pebbles when GOD place me in his hand to be his diamond.

It is sad, but it is true and when I get tired of the one-sidedness I will move on because I deserve better. Not because I'm better than him or anyone else for that matter but because GOD deserves for me to treat this body(temple) better by being with a man that not only LOVES HIM but also recognizes the love and light of Christ in me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment