Saturday, June 15, 2013

Imitation is the highest form of flattery or the saddest form of self deception...???????

In the experiences so far on this earth:

I acknowledge the truth no matter how much it hurts me. I may not accept it until later though. But it is important for us to be honest with ourselves about who we are...

When I mention that most men are clowns/jokers (etc) I don't mean that they are physically I mean that they are mentality.
1. They avoid truth even about themselves.
2. They become w...
rapped up in their mediocrity. Then they settle for it.
3. They don't use their intelligence to get out of their own mediocrity.
So they limit themselves from reaching their highest potential...

Still they want people to praise them as a "king" when they are merely a joker wearing the "kings" crown. Imitation is the highest form of flattery? or its the saddest form of self deception, knowing that you can't be who you truly are inside. Not because its impossible. But because you don't want to rise above mediocrity.
 
 
Prime Reason why I don't date:

Because most "nice guys" are cowards and liars. What is so hard about telling me that you don't like me in that "romantic' way? Hell, I'd rather you tell me so I don't have to waste my time. Too fly to do that.

If you don't want me I know plenty of men that do. Its not like I'm asking for the moon, stars and sun just HONESTY, but apparently that is the most difficult thing for men EVEN THOUGH, its almost a requirement that they expect women to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment