Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Blessing To Know: RIP Mark Bunch

As a "Queen through Christ" I often come into contact with a lot of tragedy. I find out on Friday Feb 28th 2014, that my friend Mark Bunch passed away. His death hit a little too close to home for me. 

I remember him being very kind spirited. He had the most positive outlook on life for a man that was apart of the military. He was also very encouraging. He would call to check on me every now and then just to make sure I was okay. He always spoke well of others, was very honest but in a kind way. 

I can't believe that he is gone, because I was just asking him for advice the other day. When I was "stuck" in VA he encouraged me to keep staying positive. He told me that I would be okay. He was right. That's why his passing away hurts me, he was "there" for me when everyone else seemed too busy. I don't have too many man friends who can I say have actually kept their word to me. Mark is a good example of an honest man. That's rare to find these days. 
I thank God I had the chance to be apart of his life and to know him.

RIP Mark, thank you so much for reminding me to stay positive and for being a reminder of a source of strength for me when I lost mine. Love you bunches! 
That is why I remind people, to forgive and share love. You never know when God will call you home and you don't want to leave this earth with any "stains" or unresolved issues on your heart. 

It is very important, but often times people don't take me seriously and most of them won't until someone close to them dies too. 

Life is not a joke. You can't just sweep your pain and issues under a rug and expect them to disappear. So, if you have an "unresolved issues" with anyone be it a friend or an enemy ask God to help you make it "right" before it is too late. 

Death does not discriminate and it does not care about how you feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment