Friday, March 28, 2014

Encouragement & The Ten Commandments

Why comfort yourselves together, and edify 

one another, even as also you do.

1 Thessalonians 5:11



Each of us have a walk with Christ that is uniquely our own. If we try to explain it to other people, of course they won't "get it" because what God has for you, is just for you. 

No one else. 


I made the mistake of trying to explain myself to other people, especially those with no faith and or non Christians hoping that they would understand and "be my friend." 

We don't match is correct, because I took my faith of a mustard seed and asked God to make it bold for Christ. Bold for Righteous. Bold for Holiness.   

As, Christians we can't pick and choose parts of the bible that we want to obey. It is either yes or no. Up or down. And once you get to a place where you have made up your mind about being fully committed to serving God then your life will be better for it. 


Even, I need encouragement sometimes and as Christians that's what we are suppose to do for one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment