Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Established Rules: Single and Never Been Married

As the Queen Through Christ I am a aware of a few things:
1. Is that my life is not my own.
2. That I have a lot of work to do for the kingdom of God. 




I write about the journey so that other people won't be misinformed. Some people think that once you declare that you love God that instantly you become perfect and that everything in your life flows in order.

But that is not always the case. 

I asked a question on fb about a pattern I noticed. Which is:
Why do divorced men and or divorced men with kids always want to talk to me? Why do they attract to me? Do I have a sign on my head that says: "Baggage come attach yourself to me?" 
So here are the rules that I made, that I am sticking to. I thought about them a lot. I tried to come up with a new way to look at the pattern, but each time I tried the outcome was always the same. Me, getting the "short end of the stick" Me, getting abandon or left, rejected, hurt. 

No matter how you look at it, any man that was married to any length of time and has child with this woman is not going to have the emotional capacity to be in fully committed on all levels with you, because he will always be thinking about the mother of his child(ren). I don't care what anyone says. I don't care how many men object to being "DIFFERENT." You are not different. And the reason is because just like all the other men who have come seeking my attention after their divorce, whether it be a recent one or not, you crave something that only JESUS CHRIST can give and that is WHOLENESS. COMPLETENESS and TRUE PEACE.

The NEW RULES FOR THIS SINGLE/NEVER MARRIED LADY:
1. No dating men who have been divorced
2. No dating men who have been divorced with kids
3. No dating single men/never been married with kids
4. No smokers
5. No cowards/liars
6. Any man who isn't chasing after GOD wholeheartedly or trying to get his life in order with the Lord, keep it moving.
7. No "mama's boys" (too old to be sucking on your mother's nipple. Time to get off the breast milk...)
8. No broke jokers 

9. No men who don't take care of themselves. You have to take care of your body. I have a fit body, any man I date should too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment