Sunday, May 24, 2015

Life In The Fast Lane: Motorcycles! Sports Cars! (Zoom! Zoom!)

I want to live in the fast lane.
I want to go to exclusive parties.
I want to travel all over the world.
I want to shop at all my favorite stores.
I want to be treated as royalty.
I want to own a motorcycle.
I want to own a fast car.
I want to feel the wind through my fingers
And feel the AC on my toes
I want to wave to all the runners as I speed by in my
black and pink BMW convertible with tinted windows
I want to live on the edge. The edge wants to live near me.
Free to Love. Free to Express. Free to Fly. Free to Ride.


Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello! Wow, it has been a hot minute since I was able to write. I wish I could tell you all the adventures I have been on since I have written, but some things must remain untold. 

I can share with you that I am learning. My boyfriend is teaching me a lot of life, cars, love, etc. He is a blessing, more than anyone could ever know. I know that he is my "twin flame." 

Anyway, I find myself in an interesting place. 

Before, I wanted so much to learn about how to walk in love, truth, peace and faith. I was granted my requests and now that I have learned those lessons I just want to sit back and enjoy the ride called: Life. 

I really want to get a motorcycle. I really want to own a sports car. It would be awesome if it were a black Convertible BMW. I'm young! I'm full of life and love! I'm not married and I do not have any children, so why can't I live on the edge a little?

I never had the opportunity to live on the edge, much...
I never had the opportunity to go fast on a motorcycle.
I want to experience life to the fullest. 
How awesome would I look riding one of these....







No comments:

Post a Comment