Saturday, August 8, 2015

How To Drive A Manual... (Learn Quick, Stay Alert)

I officially found the courage to actually practice trying to drive a manual and let me say that the experience was: 

Powerful. Powerful. Powerful.


There are many things in life that I have yet to experience and driving a manual is one of them. 

But, today I got to challenge myself! 
And 

it 

felt 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I love the feeling of power when I shift gears. I love going fast! I love how everyone watches me conquer yet another "obstacle."

I love to win! I love to succeed! I love to learn! 

Before you know it I will be driving and owning my own manual too. Just you wait and see. But, realistically speaking I'm still going to take "baby steps." That car that I'm practicing on which is this one below has a lot of 

*POWER*

No comments:

Post a Comment