Monday, June 3, 2013

Medicine Dreams or Nightmares

When I have headaches or when I'm not feeling well. When I take medicine because I don't feel well lol I have the strangest dreams.

Last night I had a very vivid dream of a black vicious dog barking and snarling in my face. His teeth were sharp and he was foaming at the mouth. It looked like a pit bull. It was all black.

This is not the first time that I had a dream that was so vivid that not only did it shake me out of my sleep. When I woke up I remember everything about it. I could always hear the dog still barking and snapping at me when I woke up. I don't know if I was lucid dreaming or not. I don't really know how all of that works. But I do know that recently I have been having strange dreams.

Here is an example of two types of dog that it could be:

The pitbull

 
or
 
It could have been a Rottweiler but it was all black...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment