Sunday, June 9, 2013

Testimony: God is always on Time (full story)

God is always on time: Testimony. 
 
 
All I can do is thank God for his mercy and grace over my life
I'm poor, broken, needy, and blind and I need God every single day.
Thank you Father, God for your kindness, your humility, your truth and your love.
I don't deserve your love, but you love me anyway.
 

I felt pretty good when I woke up this morning. I got up, put my clothes on and was ready to head to this new church that I was introduced to...

But when I walked outside the car that I'm currently using was not out there. It was gone! At first I thought I parked it in another area. Then I thought it was stolen. I was freaking out because I was trying to make it to the 9am prayer service. Since I want to be a prayer warrior one day, I figured what better place to start than to immerse myself into where the action is at?

But I didn't make it. God had other plans for me.

I saw the police officer sitting in his vehicle, with the window rolled down talking to the towing guy. So I walked up to him and ask him if he had any information on the car that I was driving... he told me that they towed it.

He told me to go the police station to get the information on where I could pick it up.

When I got to the police station, he had already radioed the officer sitting at the desk. The officer said that he couldn't find it (more stress for me!)

So I walked around downtown seeing if I had placed it somewhere else, just in case. Then I concluded that it had been stolen.

When I got back to the police station that officer that I had first spoken to was there and he had all the information lined up for me and filled out ready to go.

I was pissed because the officer at the desk who was suppose to be doing his job clearly sent me on a wild goose chase when he knew that my car had been towed all along. He was just too lazy to look for it.

I frantically called my god brother and his wife to come and help me. I didn't want to call my aunt because I knew that she would fuss and roll her eyes...

During that time, while I was waiting for them to arrive at the police station to pick me up so we could go to the towing facility. I found myself in a parking deck talking first talking to my aunt then right after talking to God.

After I got off the phone with my aunt, I was upset and I prayed and prayed and prayed and asked God to please help me...

God sent me two angels in that moment (and two more after that moment)..., Tony and Amanda to help me through a moment of confusion. They stopped and asked me if they could help me, because they heard me crying. I asked them if they knew how to pray. I could tell that neither of them really know "how" to pray, but Amanda stepped out on faith and prayed with me anyway and Tony supported her. They both had the kindest eyes. I could tell they had the love of Christ in their hearts.

Love recognizes Love.

After they prayed with me. I thanked them. Then disappeared but I continue to stand in the area trying to calm down from all the frustration. Then unexpectedly Tony and Amanda came back and around put some money in my hands. They said, "this is all we have but we hope that it helps..." I was so shocked at their kindness and desire to help me. They kept saying that they wished they could do more. All I could do was stare at the money and say thank you God over and over. It don't run into kind hearted people every day. That's how I knew they were sent from God.
I was already upset because the car got towed, but to make matters worse my aunt didn't seem to care very much. She is so practical when it comes to other matters but when it comes to me, she is indifferent. Any other person would have said, "what do you need?" "I'm on the way..." but no not her... too much of a hassle to help lil ol' me.

You know, if my mother were alive I wouldn't even bother my aunt for anything. But sometimes she forgets that her sister's heart lives in me. And when she acts indifferent to me or doesn't care. She is actually breaking her sisters heart (my mother's heart)....

Anyway, my god brother and his wife arrived and they took me to the towing place. They had to pay because I did not have the money.

Everything went smooth. We went to get some food while we waited for the tow truck guy to come back and unlock the gate.

After about 30 minutes (plus) the tow truck guy came back. I was able to get the car. Then after my god brother, his lady wife and I went to their church service. It starts later in the evening which worked out perfectly into the schedule of that day.

The whole purpose of me getting up, was because I had my heart set on going to church. But even though I didn't make it to the service I wanted to go to I made to the service that God needed me to be.

He sent confirmation on something that I had been dealing with for awhile: Patience.

I thank God that he put it in Tony and Amanda's heart to stop what they were doing to pray with me.
I also thank God that he put it in my god brother's and his lady wife's heart to help me also. They could have told me now. They could have said they don't have it. But when I asked for their help they didn't fuss or arguing or say anything that would cause me to feel bad about asking for help....

I'm going through an interesting phase in my life, because this is the time when I really need my mother. All the way. But I know that God is going to take care of me. I know that it will all work out the way that it should...





 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment