Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Love, Beauty and Power of GOD: A life of Adventure

I feel like a queen without her castle/kingdom. I feel like I took a journey away from my kingdom to go do business in another kingdom. I know that God has called me to do something great. I know that he is molding me for greater. Preparing me to be equipped and handle the absolute best that he has just for me. I'm ready to go to he next level and nothing and no one is going to stand in my way from getting what God has for me. I tried to include other people in my blessings, but then they got jealous and weak in their spirit and let the devil control them. I don't need any weaklings on my team. 

That's why I asked God to send me his strongest warriors. Not just the strongest, but the strongest of the strong. Each day is a spiritual battle and those who don't believe that are foolish. The enemy is constantly trying to put doubt in your mind or turn you away fro GOD. So you have to fight for your sanity! 

 

I wasted enough of my years believing in men who claimed to be strong enough to handle me and then when  it came time to use the strength that God gave them, they ran away with their tail between their legs like a coward. 

I'm done with relationships. 

I want what God has for me now. I want adventure. I want to travel. I want to know what it is like to be rich, famous and powerful. I want to know what its like to have complete and full consistent financial stability. I want to be on every runway across the world...

I want more than this quiet boring life. I want a life of adventure:

I want to go to a place where the gift of beauty and intelligence that God blessed me with will be appreciated and respected. Where the love, beauty, and power of God can shine out through me and reflect onto all those who see me. So when they walk away from me or take their eyes off of me they will be left with the peace of God and have a deeper yearning to seek God more for themselves. 

I'm tired of this boring life. There has to be more than this...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment