Saturday, November 29, 2014

Do You Really Want To Be In A Relationship (part 2)

I don't think a woman should have to lower or hide her intelligence and strength just to make a man feel like a man. He should already be confident in who God made him and he should already have his life in order or be working really hard to get it in order. 

In the past, I put up with a variety of interesting men characters! 

I don't do a lot of socializing in real life. I tend to save my breath for people who actually want to make a change in their life and or learn something new. But, the behavior of men folk nowadays is so predictable that I don't find it fun anymore to even "play the game" anymore.


So, let me get this straight:

You are a young educated, intelligent, woman and in order for you to get him to like you or be your boyfriend you have to play the submissive, "I don't know" card so you can make him feel like a big strong manly man? If he is slow. He is slow. And if you dumb down the gifts God gave you then you are SLOW too. 

I did it myself, in the past so TRUST ME I KNOW. Playing the cutesy "oh, its okay!" "Don't worry about me!" Its okay you lie to me and treat me like you could careless whether I'm alive or dead!

Then one day I SNAPPED! 

Its NOT OKAY! FOR YOU TO LIE TO ME!
Its NOT OKAY! FOR ME TO LET YOU MISTREAT ME!
And you SHOULD BE WORRIED about me!

The funny thing is, that when you are in a relationship where you are being mistreated other Christians try to tell you that its all in your imagination. That you shouldn't feel that way. Blah blah blah!

I'm human. If I want to FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY, that is my blood vessel to pop! 

Yet, on the mature responsible side: 

You do have the power. You don't have to allow them to mistreat you. You can always leave. Just make sure that your choice is final. 


No comments:

Post a Comment